- If you are eligible for a COVID-19 booster vaccination you can go to a walk-in clinic, with no need for an appointment. See list of walk-in clinics HERE
- Or you can make a booking by calling 0344 257 3961 - this is also the number to call if you have any questions. Please do not call the practice.
- You do not need to wait to be invited by the NHS – you can check your eligibility for a booster HERE
- It is very important to have the booster to protect your own health and the health of other people. Rates of infection continue to increase and having the booster will give you an extra layer of protection over the winter months. If you haven’t yet had your 1st or 2nd vaccination we strongly encourage you to attend one of the walk-in clinics. Please take action now.
- If you are recorded as housebound the practice will be contacting you soon to arrange a date for this. However, if you are able, with the support of family and friends to attend a walk-in clinic, we strongly encourage you to do this.
- For further general information about the booster vaccination please click HERE
- If you are immunocompromised and have been told that you require a 3rd vaccination, you can attend a walk-in clinic with your letter of eligibility. Alternatively please call 0344 257 3961
- If you are aged between 12 and 15 and have not had the vaccination at school, you can attend a walk-in clinic. Alternatively please call 0344 257 3961.
For patients who are recorded as housebound, the practice will be in contact with you in due course to arrange this, so please do not call the practice.
For further general information on the Covid booster, please click on the below link.